Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external web-facing applications, the developer will be working with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources in order to build enterprise systems that support the mission objectives.
We are looking for a dynamic, talented application developer who is ready for a challenge where teamwork, technical ability, client interaction, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Develop and custom the software according to client requirements.
- Software project support and maintenance.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Strong skills in Java programming.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Strong project planning and code maintenance skills, including use of SVN, GIT , CVS or any other code versioning/management tool.
- Strong background in OOP, UML, Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Application design tools/frameworks, e.g. Spring,Struts, Ant, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience with REST web services is a plus.
- Server side deployment on Apache Tomcat or any other server container running on Linux/Unix - Debian based distribution preferred.
- Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (eg. Jira, RedMine).
- Experience with various code versioning systems, such as Subversion or git.
- Design and implement data models and data access layer for new product functionality.
- Ability to multi-task and switch context to changing priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, especially in a complex application stacks
- Experience in working with customer directly.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Experience in test driven development and mobile platform is a plus.