User Interface Designer Intern
Logicnext is looking to hire an energetic, motivated, and team oriented User Interface Designer . You will work closely with the Product Management, Design, and Engineering teams to bring intuitive workflows for our product offerings, leading to ease of use for our clients. We are truly passionate and excited about what we do!
As a member of the Engineering team at Logicnext, you will connect with customers to understand their user experiences and use this feedback to fuel improvements to the projects. The User Interface Designer will be involved from the inception of new feature and product ideas and create prototypes and wireframes based on these ideas.
- Work with a cross-functional team through all stages of the development cycle.
- Define the architecture, workflow and navigation, user experience, information and interaction designs for new products and tools.
- Design and execute usability testing plans to inform design choices.
- Create sketches, wireframes, user flow diagrams and usability scenarios to communicate designs, drive decisions, and reach consensus.
- Create and modify visual screen mockups across multiple projects.
- Assist with organization, documentation, and communication of design requirements.
- Generate vector and pixel-perfect assets for the development team.
- Run usability tests and carry out implementation strategies to ensure technical success.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related area.
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Curious and passionate about design.
- Strong communication and English language skills.
- Not afraid to speak up when direction or help is needed.
- Bonus: Have used Sketch3 or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator before.
- Extra bonus: CSS and HTML skills.