2 - 6 years
We are looking for someone who is passionate about programming and capable of independent problem solving. Ability to work across technologies and frameworks is highly desirable.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, maintain code quality and automation.
- Previous experience in Android platform development is required.
- Familiarity with Android application development (Java, Android SDK and NDK with different version, Eclipse).
- Portfolio of previous apps in Google Play.
- Can communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of complete application’s product cycle.
- Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON, SOAP, HTML, Windows Azure Web Services and interacting with Server based web services via REST.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end service.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.